lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-23-2013, 10:07 AM   #1
bh9889
Not Yet Wild

Default Western Elegante Lincoln. Solenoid clicking.

Hey everyone I just obtained an Elegante I'm not sure of the year model, it's a Lincoln. The serial number on the rear passenger side arc (on frame) reads 1001285632. I don't know much about carts so bare with me. Things I've done:
Charge batteries (reading 37.8 to solenoid)
New Solenoid

My problem:
Solenoid is rapid clicking when I press the pedal

I will post some pics here in a little while.
bh9889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-23-2013, 01:42 PM   #2
BumbleBee
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Default Re: Western Elegante Lincoln. Solenoid clicking.

Try cleaning all the connections on the solenoid. check the voltage to the pin on the solenoid. Make sure you have the same voltage readings at both the pin and the lug terminal also make sure you are passing voltage thru the solenoid. When you go testing the voltage at the pin, I would put the cart up on jack stands as you are going to have to hit the throttle to test this. usually when you get the fast clicking it's dirty connections. Start there and see how it works.

I look forward to the pics! the Elegante's are cool looking carts.
BumbleBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts