lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-09-2013, 07:18 PM   #1
nemo2
Not Yet Wild

Default New Cart Help

Just bought (according to the serial number) a 2006 EZ-GO MPT 1000. It has new batteries and runs out great and seems to be in pretty good condition. I do have some issues to work on and the first one is no lights, horn or meter. I have searched the web for a wiring diagram and have looked at the one on this site but found none showing the lights, horn and meter. I feel like it is a fuse but I have not found one that is bad. I would appreciate any help. Will post a pic as soon as I get one taken.

Thanks
Ed
nemo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-09-2013, 08:02 PM   #2
MiltonC
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: New Cart Help

Here you go nemo
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RXV Wiring Diagram Accessories 2.jpg (137.3 KB, 0 views)
MiltonC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 09:27 PM   #3
nemo2
Not Yet Wild

Thanks MiltonC I will check it out tomorrow and see if I can figure out what is going on.

Thanks Again
Ed
Old 01-21-2015, 02:47 PM   #4
nemo2
Not Yet Wild

Hello everyone. I finally made some time to check out the problem. What I have found is 3 cut wires near the controller. One larger gauge red wire, one yellow and one blue wire. After studying prints and all info I could get I believe the red wire is not feeding the meter. I have 48v on the red wire on the meter from the batteries but the red wire from the switch never changes. So I figure the problem switch or power to the switch to activate the meter. I run a wire from 48v to the meter terminal (from the switch) and the meter worked. So that is one problem. The horn and lights still do not work. I was wondering if the yellow and blue wires should somehow be for them???? If you need any more info or pictures I will see if I can post them. Any help would be great. The cart runs fine and have used it a lot since getting it. It is 2006 MPT 1000.

Ed
Old 01-21-2015, 02:48 PM   #5
nemo2
Not Yet Wild

One more tidbit of info. I looked at the back of the switch and can make out what looks like "B1", "L". and something like a "T" or "D" not sure on this one and the last terminal has not markings. I was trying to find a pinout for the switch but no luck.
Old 01-23-2015, 02:32 PM   #6
nemo2
Not Yet Wild

MiltonC thanks for the print but I had gotten that from you in one of my previous post about this cart. I have got the meter to work but still no lights or horn. And I still have not figured out where the yellow and blue cut wires went to.

Ed
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO