lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-01-2009, 04:01 PM   #11
A.D.
Gone Wild

Default Re: V-Glide to Mcor Conversion

I think i have made up my mind on the Cutis pb-6, but i was thinking of getting losgisys controller, any feedback on the controller?? Are they any good?
A.D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-01-2009, 04:06 PM   #12
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

I have had good luck with them.... I don't think any of our sponsors are dealers yet? They make a 480a 48v model
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 04:15 PM   #13
A.D.
Gone Wild

i would buy from a sponsor, but the only place i have been able to find them is on ebay??Thanks for all the advice. Now i just have to spend the money, was there anything in the stimulus package for cart parts!!!
Old 07-06-2009, 04:23 PM   #14
A.D.
Gone Wild

One last question. For about $50 more i can go from a 480 amp to a 700amp logisys controller, from what i understand it will not matter to the motor, because it will only draw as many amps as it needs. so would you recommend buying the 700 amp controller for possible future upgrades or go with the lower amps? I am just trying to have to purchase another controller if i want to upgrade the motor??
Old 07-07-2009, 12:08 PM   #15
A.D.
Gone Wild

ttt
Old 07-10-2009, 09:58 AM   #16
headbangerone
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

We had the same problem with our v-glide burning out every season. We went with a PB-6 pot and the Alltrax 400 amp controller and some heavier guage wire. Haven't had a problem yet and am confident that the cart will run for many more years. When considering the right controller - ask yourself this - do they have good customer service? Remember you get what you pay for and sometimes less.
headbangerone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 08:16 AM   #17
tgautreaux
Not Yet Wild

Ok, I have to resurect this thread. I've got a '91 CC Tourall Electric 36v. It has vglide and a curtis 1204-015 controller. I just bought an Alltrax 4845 and a MZJ 200 solenoid with the diode and resistor. I'm assuming that my vglide system will work with this controller? Will I have to change to a pot box? Help!
tgautreaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car