lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-08-2009, 07:38 AM   #1
driver33b
Getting Wild

Club Car

Default Reducer 33-75v input range

Just wondering if these reducers would be any good for carts? They have 2x12v @ 100w outlets....on/off switchable Small and easy to mount.

[IMG][/IMG]

driver33b is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-14-2009, 03:31 AM   #2
driver33b
Getting Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Reducer 33-75v input range

OK...not much interest here.....I have ordered one and at US$16 delivered to Australia from the USA.....1st Class Mail will take about 3 weeks.

I will only be using it to power a digital volt meter......I may use the other 12v and the 3.3v for LED illumination of some sort nothing definite planned.
Old 09-14-2009, 06:13 AM   #3
roady89
nimda
Club Car

I don't see any reason it won't work. The cheap price tag raises some questions though.

I have some similar to that in size. They work great for headlight/tail light kits. I won't try to power to much else with it because it gets too hot. The compact size makes it great for mounting anywhere.
roady89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 11:06 PM   #4
driver33b
Getting Wild

Club Car

Thanks Roady....the cost was my main concern just to run a volt meter. The guy that lists them on the 'Bay says they retail for $120 in the IT industry...he sells them at $33 BIN, but lists one at $9.90 every now and again. There are 2 different units.....one with 3.3v and the other 5.1v....the 5.1v being the standard usb outlet voltage.....good for phone chargers etc.

A look at the Data sheet limits the 12v application, but still quite handy for the price.....2x12v 50w (max) each and 1x3.3v 100w (max) or 2x12v 50w (max) and 1x5.1v 100w (max)

I just thought more may be interested in them.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car