lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-12-2009, 12:59 PM   #41
gornoman
Stay thirsty my friends!

Mixed Breed

Default Re: 8 6v batteries, how to make it a 36v pack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by galloway View Post
it is a battery place here in TN that deals with alot of the golf courses in middle east tn. Cookeville chattanooga crossville etc.

They are the trojan distributor for the area. They get first dibs on the trojan seconds which the guy says trojan builds like a t 105. He says they are batteries that the mold color was bad etc. there isn't alot of them through out the year. like this is only his third pallet he has gotten this year.

They aren't labeled trojan so he can only sale them for half price etc. I have the number for the guy at work that i can give ya.

What i did was go on the trojan website and ask for the closest wholesaler to me and this guy is who they gave me number too and he called me.

so i would give trojan a shout and see if there might be someone close to you like this.

he also deals in crown batteries. I was talking to my local club car dealer that club car is doing a trial with crown batteries and us batteries to maybe start using them as oem batteries. from what i read on the crown batteries they have been around as long as trojan but they are just now working on trying to catch up on trojan's tech.

so if club car is giving them a shout i would say they are worth looking into.
Just some thoughts:
Every Trojan I have seen had TROJAN molded into the case, not a printed label.
Crown batteries have labels.
gornoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-12-2009, 12:59 PM   #42
GarageBuilt
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 8 6v batteries, how to make it a 36v pack.

Save your money up & just buy Trojans . Are ya'll hurry up & come see us. I can make ya a great deal on batteries!
GarageBuilt is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car