lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-10-2013, 01:52 PM   #1
tece50
Getting Wild

Club Car

Default Finally!

After a year with no cart I'm finally official again!!! Picked up my 2009 Precedent, new body, had them install new 6 new T875's and got the PQ Bandit upgrade. Now I just have to save for my A-Arm lift,12" wheels and the tires. Also want to upgrade the controller,F&R and solonoid...but geeezz I have to do this a little at a time. For now, I'm really happy to have a cart again!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2009 CLUB CAR 3-10-13 002.jpg (188.5 KB, 0 views)
tece50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-10-2013, 02:03 PM   #2
7CLUB
Getting Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Finally!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tece50 View Post
After a year with no cart I'm finally official again!!! Picked up my 2009 Precedent, new body, had them install new 6 new T875's and got the PQ Bandit upgrade. Now I just have to save for my A-Arm lift,12" wheels and the tires. Also want to upgrade the controller,F&R and solonoid...but geeezz I have to do this a little at a time. For now, I'm really happy to have a cart again!!
Congratulations on the new cart! It's look great!

I've got an 06 with the things you listed, just installed a 500amp Alltrax controller and HD solenoid and can't wait to get the motor. Just trying to decide between the Executioner and the Bandit. I'm running 23's with a 6" Allsport lift and HD rear springs.
7CLUB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 02:26 PM   #3
tece50
Getting Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7CLUB View Post
Congratulations on the new cart! It's look great!

I've got an 06 with the things you listed, just installed a 500amp Alltrax controller and HD solenoid and can't wait to get the motor. Just trying to decide between the Executioner and the Bandit. I'm running 23's with a 6" Allsport lift and HD rear springs.
Heck, if you already got the lift,wheels,and tires...500a controller and HD solenoid, there is only one decision! Executioner!!. I always try to reason with myself (lol) if I spend "x" amount of money, get it , and still not happy...then I've just wasted the money that could have went to making me happy!
Be happy!
Old 03-10-2013, 02:57 PM   #4
Dadog70
Getting Wild

Club Car

Congrats on the new cart and welcome back to the carting world.
(let the headaches begin )
Dadog70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 03:01 PM   #5
7CLUB
Getting Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by tece50 View Post
Heck, if you already got the lift,wheels,and tires...500a controller and HD solenoid, there is only one decision! Executioner!!. I always try to reason with myself (lol) if I spend "x" amount of money, get it , and still not happy...then I've just wasted the money that could have went to making me happy!
Be happy!
Tece do you already have the Exectutioner on yours?
7CLUB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 03:12 PM   #6
tece50
Getting Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadog70 View Post
Congrats on the new cart and welcome back to the carting world.
(let the headaches begin )
Oh they started about a year ago!! All these ideas you guys throw out crowd my brain!
Old 03-10-2013, 03:22 PM   #7
tece50
Getting Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7CLUB View Post
Tece do you already have the Exectutioner on yours?
Nah, I'm pretty content with the 19-20 mph I get, (since the last one would only go about 12-13 mph. If I for one second had thought that I wanted more speed then I would have kept trying to save for the Executioner. Plus I REALLY want to try and get started saving on the wheels/tires. You got the jump on me!
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car