lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-15-2013, 11:47 AM   #21
Stevec3201
haveacupofshutthe****up

Club Car

Default Re: Bandit, Executioner, Bandit, Executioner...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedchaser View Post
What kind of motor?

I hear a lot of 30 mph but i do not see any.
If executioner gets you to 30 how long does it take and do you need a tail wind or a slight downhill? I am curious.
It will do 30+ on the flat with no wind. (lots of people get at least 30) I have never timed it from a stop. It will go very fast down hill, but never gps'd that (~40). It is not a good motor for steep hills in my opinion, slowed down. It ran terrible with my stock 250 amp controller, but great with 500 amps.. 7club should look into something with more torque if he wants speed up hills.

Speed, don't you have an Executioner?

edit: as far as wind goes...my last motor, the commander high speed, always slowed down against the wind. The executioner, does not! Go PQ!
Stevec3201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-15-2013, 01:08 PM   #22
Speedchaser
Gone Wild

Default Re: Bandit, Executioner, Bandit, Executioner...

No Steve, that is why I was curious, because I have a GE Speed/Torque motor that gets to 25. It sounds like the executioner would outperform mine speed wise not sure about torque though, that is why I was curious as to how it did on turf.

Who knows maybe I ill get one.
Speedchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car