lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-12-2019, 06:46 AM   #11
Imapled
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Replacing 10 pin controller plug

Yikes. With that list of changes, the only thing that sounds original left is the Inductive Throttle Sensor (ITS). ("the circular thing where the pedal plunger goes through)

Have you tried testing the ITS? ScottyB has info on how to test the ITS...

https://www.cartsunlimited.net/ezgo-...eshooting.html
Imapled is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-16-2019, 08:26 PM   #12
BBIGGS88
Not Yet Wild

So after replacing pretty much everything I can possibly think of I replaced the stock ITS Sensor and not with the cheap amazon version either that thing was $$$. And I get the same code. One day Im going to get this right and the cart is going to go through the garage wall with me hanging out the side pushing the pedal. So I obviously have a problem, I have almost all new parts and I am not sure where to go at this point. I have a buddy that says he can find the problem so I will run some tests and be back. In the meanwhile any suggestions on what could be the culprit would be much appreciated.
BBIGGS88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 08:49 PM   #13
BBIGGS88
Not Yet Wild

One thing I have not tried is replacing the wires coming from the charging port.. could this cause my problem or is that just wishful thinking?
BBIGGS88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
controller, ezgo, pds, txt, wiring
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO