lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-13-2019, 12:00 AM   #1
B-Dubya
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default What year model is this BBB? BB-AM4-1

Can anyone tell me what year model a BB-AM4-1 is? The tag also has B082 on it. It has series motors (Advanced EP4-4001) on the front and rear axles. I don’t know what controller it has running it.
Thanks
BW
B-Dubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-13-2019, 09:22 PM   #2
nickdalzell1
Resident Curmudgeon

Default Re: What year model is this BBB? BB-AM4-1

Are controllers blue? under the inspection cover? It's likely a Classic, say, 2009-10.
nickdalzell1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 07:41 PM   #3
B-Dubya
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: What year model is this BBB? BB-AM4-1

Thanks Nickdalzell1, I couldn’t see the controller well due to a utility bed installed over the access cover. It looked like 1 long controller that is probably blue. The controller is mounted above the rear motor and has a large aluminum heat sink on the bottom. The buggy has two rows of seats facing forward and a utility bed on the back. Although the buggy is fully operational right now I’m trying to decide if it’s worth $2500 since it’s so hard to find any information on them. It is definitely a beast of a cart. With the bed it is almost 13’ long. I’m in the process of buying a whole Nissan leaf battery pack to replace the batteries in my other carts so if I bought this my first order of business would be to replace the batteries in it also.
B-Dubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO