lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-01-2020, 06:35 PM   #1
m_saltzburg
Not Yet Wild

Default 2000 Yamaha G16A

All,
I am looking for a little assistance with my 2000 yamaha G16A, toward the end of last summer the golf cart would run however far you wanted to take it, but when you than let it sit for a few minutes it would not start back up. If you let it sit a day or two it would start but than do the same thing. I have taken the carb off and cleaned it well as well as the mikuni pump, i made sure all the pump lines were not blocked, i took the fuel line out of the fuel tank and ensured it was not blocked. i have also installed a new fuel filter and checked all hoses for possible pin holes, drained the tank and put fresh fuel into the system. the cart now will run for a couple days very well with no issues but than does the same issue again after riding it 5-6 times for about 5-15 mins. I found the spark plug had fouled out and replaced that and cleaned a few connectors. I am going to test this again over the next few days but if it occurs again what/where do i check? Let me clarify - it will turn over but wont start is the whole issue.
m_saltzburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO