lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-29-2020, 08:40 PM   #1
Jm91rs
Not Yet Wild

Default Bought a 2015 rxv, probably need Bob Boyce

My brother and I are just starting to get into golf carts. He just bought a nice RXV (2015) and would like to add a bit of speed and some wheels and tires. He’s not looking for anything crazy (he has an Rzr for that), but hoping to get 25mph or just slightly more for use around his neighborhood. From the reading ive been doing for the past few days, it sounds like Bob Boyce is just the man to help him out, but i can not figure out how to directly message him (maybe because I’m new to the board?). Hoping bob or someone else familiar with upgrades will see this and help us get started.
Jm91rs is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-30-2020, 06:50 AM   #2
jneubig
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Bought a 2015 rxv, probably need Bob Boyce

Get a few more posts and then PM USGICollector. He will tell you how to get your controller to Bob.
jneubig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 07:19 AM   #3
wingnut2000
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

I have a 2015 RXV he programmed to run 24 mph with stock wheels. He said he could make it go faster but at the time I didnt want to because I figured it would be too dangerous for the kids I have who usually ride on the back.

Then I upgraded wheels that were 20" overall diameter and that put me up to 27 mph.

I was probably running 17-18mph before all the above changes.
wingnut2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 07:42 AM   #4
Jm91rs
Not Yet Wild

Thanks. I'll get my post count up quickly and figure out how to get it to Bob.
Jm91rs is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO