lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-13-2020, 07:20 AM   #21
zvanlemmeren
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: no solenoid click

By no power I mean I went a few hundred feet down the road and the cart felt like it was about to run out of power. I had the pedal on the floor and I was barely moving. I'll do some testing tonight.
zvanlemmeren is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-13-2020, 07:16 PM   #22
JohnnieB
Techno-Nerd

E-Z-GO

Use Toolkit to record a data log from the SR at the continuous sampling rate and post it here.

You can't attach the .csv (comma separated values) file to a BGW post, so zip it and attach the .zip file.

The data log will record %Throttle, Battery Voltage (as seen by the controller), Battery Amps, Motor Voltage, Motor Amps and any error codes about 3 or 4 time per second and may tell us why the cart has no power.
JohnnieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 08:39 PM   #23
zvanlemmeren
Not Yet Wild

I think I figure it out. The controller was set to have an FN1 user controller installed, I purchased but didn't installed yet. So when I switch the controller to the toggle switch setting the cart worked perfectly. Do y'all recommend installing the FN1 and are there recommended settings for the controller anywhere?

Thank you so much for your help with this, I learned a ton.
zvanlemmeren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 08:36 AM   #24
orangeman6
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

I highly recommend the fn1. I put it in my cart since other people sometimes drive it, and it’ll do about 32. I didn’t want someone unfamiliar with it putting it into a wall. I end up using it myself quite a bit.
It’s on the left in that pic of pat of my dash. You can remove the dial from that big box Alltrax put it in.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg B3F05425-15DF-4236-A036-DE41BCFF78AC.jpg (200.7 KB, 0 views)
orangeman6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO