lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-22-2009, 09:03 PM   #1
sunvia
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Smile new club car owner

can anyone help me with a wiring diagram or online manual for a 36v club car.

recently purchased, can't get it moving....batteries check out good,,,charger is
putting out over 36 v....might be bad connection, or defective part....any help appreciated...
sunvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-20-2009, 02:00 PM   #2
sunvia
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: new club car owner

I Would Add Pics Of My Cart But Can't Seem To Find The Browse To Add Pics..

Anyone Know How To Increase Speed Of Cart? I Live On Sloping Roads And Runs A Little Slow Uphill.... Have New Trojan 605 Batteries 8/09 And Have Over 6.4 V On Each....
Old 09-20-2009, 02:35 PM   #3
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: new club car owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunvia View Post
can anyone help me with a wiring diagram or online manual for a 36v club car.
Wiring diagrams for all years are in the stickies at the top of each tech section...... yours is a 1982-88 5 solenoid cart.
recently purchased, can't get it moving....batteries check out good,,,charger is
putting out over 36 v....might be bad connection, or defective part....any help appreciated...
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunvia View Post
I Would Add Pics Of My Cart But Can't Seem To Find The Browse To Add Pics..

Anyone Know How To Increase Speed Of Cart? I Live On Sloping Roads And Runs A Little Slow Uphill.... Have New Trojan 605 Batteries 8/09 And Have Over 6.4 V On Each....
Electric carts, especially 36v, are slow up hill. as long as it doesn't stop you are okay.... are you keeping those batteries above 50% charge capacity at all times?
Good strong batteries and fresh 4 gauge cables with CLEAN tight connections always help. MAke sure your tires are aired up properly and the brakes are adjusted to not drag.... It was made for golf 30 yrs ago, not mountain climbing Otherwise you could spend a lot of $ converting it to solid state speed control and higher voltages to make it faster. Here is the state of charge chart. I assume you got the wiring diagram since you are running

Oh and Scroll down when you are entering the post script and you will see a button "manage attachments" That will open the browser to your Cp or wherever. OKAY?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg StateofChargeChart.jpg (53.8 KB, 3 views)
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 04:54 PM   #4
sunvia
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: sunvia

thanks,,,,i finally found something to add a pic....

good to know about the speed....it moves pretty good on level ground...

i always plug in the charger and give it an hour charge after i use it....i know the 605 isn't quite as strong as the 105....but they do fine.... i had to replace one halogen bulb and now the lights are good....brakes seem to be adjusted ok....i usually drive one or two miles then park it....

i have learned quite a bit by reading BGW comments......thanks for yours,,

chuck

Tags
sierra
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO