lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-30-2009, 07:34 PM   #11
gornoman
Stay thirsty my friends!

Mixed Breed

Default Re: Will a 4x8 trailer fit my EZGo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnhup View Post
This is for hauling once a year, from San Francisco to the Black Rock Desert in Nevada and thats it.
Burning Man?
gornoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-30-2009, 07:34 PM   #12
johnhup
Not Yet Wild

You mean wheels larger than 12"? I live in the city and have nowhere to store it unfortunately. All of my friends are city folks.
johnhup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 07:35 PM   #13
johnhup
Not Yet Wild

Yeap, its for Burning Man.
johnhup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 10:36 AM   #14
ckiguy
Bad *** Speller!

Club Car

what is this burning man? sounds like some sort of weird ritual to me! but im from the midwest, just my thought on your trailor issue, is that if you only hauling it once or twice a year, and do not have the place for the trailor, why no go to u haul or something like a rentel joint and rent one? you get a trailor you dont have to tag, insure, or maintain. plus at around 85 dolars a day for a 4 by 12 dump traolior here in columbus. that would sound like a better route to me. just another thought too. cause i would hate it if i got a used cheap trailor hauling my toy and then blew a tire or lost my load because of money, of overload and then get the ticket and have to pay for damages, due to overloading! i had a buddy get hit in pa wiyh a tralor and they hit him for 36 issues. 1 for every light being out, tires, mudflap, wheel gaurds, no safty cable, no pintle lock, no brakes, or faulty brakes on trailor, anything they could, and then lights and issues with his pick up truck. and all he had was a 4 wheeler on the trailor. his hunting trip ended up costing him a court date, 350 dollars fine and 3 days no work. all he did just a thought from here.
ckiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 10:49 AM   #15
WGW Foods
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

I have scaled my 1988 EZ Go at 660lb.
WGW Foods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 11:41 AM   #16
buscopat
Gone Crazy

Club Car

The trailer should be fine for the cart, but the u-haul thought is a good idea too.
I first heard of Burning Man of an episode of Malcom In The Middle.
It looks like a wild time
buscopat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 10:20 PM   #17
Silver Eagle
Not Yet Wild

I haul my Cart about 50 miles one way and I do it once in the spring and once in the fall, so I rent a tandum axle trailer from U haul. It cost me $30.00 per day.
Silver Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 11:09 PM   #18
RICHIE RICH
Getting Wild

Yamaha

if you have stock wheels should be ok, but if you plan on changing wheels, most offset are going to be 48+ so get out a tape and measure to be safe, tractor supply sells low cost trailer that will handle 2,000lbs, but you can build one, that is more fun,
RICHIE RICH is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO