lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-27-2012, 07:08 PM   #1
scunan
Not Yet Wild

Default 1990 EZgo Gas reverse beep will not shut off

Last year a few wires fell off the ignition switch and the reverse/drive/neutral selector. Today I rolled the 1990 EZGo gas powered into the shop and repaired the wires and replaced the ignition switch since one of the posts broke off. I put the fuse in to power the cart up and it has a constant beep like it is in reverse. I put the cart in drive and it starts, the belt moves forward but the cart won't move. Same thing in reverse the belt moves but the cart wont go. I pulled the gas line at the carb and am getting plenty of gas. I took the airhose to all the contcts and blew everything out and the thing wont move. The battery is about 12.6 volts and drops down to 11. something when it is running. Any ideas on what is happening here?
scunan is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-27-2012, 07:10 PM   #2
scunan
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 1990 EZgo Gas reverse beep will not shut off

I left out that the beep never stops no matter what I do, it does stop when I pull the fuse . Also when I give it was it is like it is not going to full power like it used to do when it ran good, the choke makes no difference either.
scunan is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO