lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-15-2016, 03:19 PM   #1
Hossrod
Not Yet Wild

Default Identify/Info on this golf cart...

Hello! My wife and I purchased a campsite and when the sales guy showed us, it had a shed on it, but was locked and never saw inside of it. We assumed it was empty.

Yesterday we finalized the sale and went to our site to check it out and cut the lock off. Much to our surprise, inside was a very cool (IMHO) looking golf cart!

I know nothing about golf carts. There was no documentation and I didn't see any labeling. One of the front tires was flat so I didn't pull it out to get better pictures. In a few weeks, I plan to go back and bring it home to mess with and do any maintenance, etc.

In the meantime, I would like to collect some information. So was hoping someone could identify this model. Also interested in any pointers to info about this model or any basic things that would be good to know about carts in general (basic wiring, battery info, maintenance, etc.).

There was a larger charger sitting next to it (didn't get a picture of this trip). It was plugged into 110v outlet, but also had a large 220v cord on it. It was a metal box unit about 14" square or so.

From some googling, I think it maybe a Taylor-Dunn. I was surprised, but think it has a Ford 9" rear end?!?

TIA!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 01.jpg (128.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 02.jpg (101.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 03.jpg (154.6 KB, 0 views)
Hossrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-17-2016, 10:46 PM   #2
Hossrod
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Identify/Info on this golf cart...

My wife made it up to the campsite today and took more photos of every label/badge she could find.

It's a Taylor-Dunn Tee Bird GT-371. Surprisingly, the Taylor-Dunn website had the manual for download which is very informative. From normal user info to full wiring diagrams and exploded parts diagrams for both the cart and the charger.

Now to spend some time going through the batteries to check condition and hopefully be able to use them through this summer at least.
Hossrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 06:51 AM   #3
crash test dummy

Old 06-08-2016, 10:05 PM   #4
pargo_fan
Not Yet Wild

Nice, I heard them things are tanks. Ford 9" rear end
pargo_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts