lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-20-2016, 09:58 AM   #1
shakr1
Not Yet Wild
Taylor-Dunn

Default Taylor Dunn B210 no move no mo

I have been pulling my hair out researching what could possibly be wrong with my "cart" .

Here is what I know : this is a B 210 36 volt taylor Dunn somewhat modified . "lifted and big tires"
It is old , it is a tank , it currently does not move.

The batteries all hold a little over 6 volts each, this cart moved forward and reverse really good then it would loose forward intermittently but still have reverse. it seemed if I let it sit for a few minutes it would then go forward ...I thought maybe it got hot ???. now I do not get forward or reverse , I still get full battery charge but when I push the go pedal I get nothing , no click , no smoke , no nothing. Headlights work and I did find the back up beeper horn wire was cut....I learned why after touching the wires together and dislocating my shoulder and smashing my elbow that apparently the horn is stuck on super loud and to quiet it down someone cut the wire .

I am not a Electrical guy , in fact I am less than forrest gump level in the electrical world . I just need someone to tell my what to check and how to check for the problem , please talk very slow and use small words so I can grasp the message . My research found it could be the solenoids, the accelerator switch ect. if someone has an Idea where to check the common problem I would greatly appreciate the advice .
I did try to search this site but I could not find a match to my problem .
Picture is in my profile
Thanks,

Ken

Last edited by shakr1; 07-20-2016 at 10:00 AM.. Reason: add definition
shakr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-05-2016, 10:25 PM   #2
capt4903
Getting Wild

Taylor-Dunn

Default Re: Taylor Dunn B210 no move no mo

you can download service manual off Taylor-Dunn website.....there is a trouble shooting section.....I have a 36volt B-150......
capt4903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 06:45 AM   #3
Golf cart guy
Gone Wild

Default Re: Taylor Dunn B210 no move no mo

That's a very simple cart. Being that you are shy on skills,i may suggest you find someone who may be better to be able to follow some info given through this site.
It is a basic cart and simple to work on. If you find someone, I'll talk you through some steps
Golf cart guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts