lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-27-2018, 05:26 PM   #1
yesitsme11
Not Yet Wild
Mixed Breed

Default Electra Kinig by B & Z Electric Car Need Repair Manuel or Wire Schmatic.

I just Purchase this really Cute little car and i want to get it running again. it looks really simple but then again i know nothing about electric cars. I am trying to find a manuel or any literature on this so I can make sure everthing is wired correctly be fore i go purchase batteries. I am going to restore it in the end and would need to know where to i get tail lights and head lights and all the small pieces. i was told it was running till it was parted and the batteries are bad. 2 of them i can tell are swollen. it has a charger and knob on top that click with a plug in the back of the car but nothing in writing tells you anything.

Is there anyone out there that knows about these?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Electra king front.jpg (210.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Electra king inside.jpg (195.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Electra king seat.jpg (194.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Electra king.jpg (211.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Electra king batteries.jpg (210.8 KB, 0 views)
yesitsme11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts