lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-03-2019, 10:53 PM   #1
ponderrn1
Not Yet Wild

Default Zone cart

I have a question about the brand Zone Golf Cart. I just want to know everyone's opinion of the brand and would it be hard to find parts for it. I know virtually nothing about carts and I am just wanting one to ride around my mom and the grandkids. A guy has one for sale but it is the only one of this brand that I have seen. Looking for suggestions and opinions. Thank you

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
ponderrn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-04-2019, 07:21 AM   #2
BBBHC
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Zone cart

Well I'm new to carts as of about 6 months ago, so take my advice accordingly...

From what I have seen on this forum; for advice on trouble shooting problems, finding replacement parts, and finding aftermarket accessories, sticking to the big three would be my recommendation. The big three consisting of Club Car, EZGO and Yamaha.

Obviously the newer the better when it comes to these things, for ease of getting replacement parts and accessories . Seems, generally speaking, anything 2000 and newer have readily available parts and accessories.

Just my 2 cents worth...
BBBHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 11:29 AM   #3
gornoman
Stay thirsty my friends!

Mixed Breed

Zone carts are designed and manufactured in China. Parts are few and expensive and very far away. If they even fit/work. There is virtually no support to the hobbyist.
gornoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 01:06 AM   #4
giuseppe1110
Not Yet Wild
Star

you can buy parts locally from STAR EV, Zone and STAR are both manufactured in China from the same company.
giuseppe1110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts