lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-21-2020, 11:34 AM   #21
agpfl
Wild Gone

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Polaris breeze golf cart parts needed

Sorry, I do not. They are like a unicorn now, a mythical creature that is impossible to find. I was going to spend the time to figure out a way to bypass it, but for the time it would take to do that I just decided to rewire and replace the controller with an Alltrax. This also gives me the option to add in an aftermarket motor as well as use a higher voltage battery pack.
agpfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-27-2021, 10:02 AM   #22
jonnyrocket
Not Yet Wild

Following your thread on Polaris Breeze controllers. I have an opportunity to buy a cherry 2010 today for $1500 but it needs a TIM. Is that the controller? I just had a heck of a time finding one for my 2011 Columbia and went with Navitas.

So how's the Unicorn herd coming along? haha If you have any controllers let me know. BTW-I am super impressed with your hardwiring a different controller. I'm pretty handy with electronics but I don't think I could pull that off.
jonnyrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2023, 02:19 PM   #23
Mrriverajr@verizon.net
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by agpfl View Post
I can help you. I am just wrapping up my second Breeze conversion to an Alltrax controller. I rebuilt one flooded cart that needed almost all electrical items replaced including the Sevcon controller and motor. This other one is way easier because I am not dealing with corrosion an now have a wiring diagram for it. I have had to source parts from all over. GEM dealerships sometimes will have parts.

What are you looking for?
I need a folding windshield with mounting bracket
Mrriverajr@verizon.net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2023, 03:27 PM   #24
mdieroff
Not Yet Wild

If you need a motor, most likely the motor that you need should be OEM part number 241173 or supplier part number 170-501-0002E. If you need that, you can buy that motor at the link below. The motor outline print and performance specs are there for you to confirm form, fit, and function. Need anything else, just let us know.

https://ddmotorsystems.com/ChooseAMo...-0002E#bodyTop

Thanks,
Mike

D&D Motor Systems, Inc
315-701-0635
mdieroff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2023, 02:49 PM   #25
akamikins
Not Yet Wild

Is there any chance that TIM is still available? Mine has just gone bad and replacements are scarce.
akamikins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2023, 06:44 AM   #26
mdieroff
Not Yet Wild

Sorry, we do not know who or what a TIM is. Give us a call and we may be able to figure that out for you. Ask for David or Jeff. Thanks, Mike 315-701-0635
mdieroff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 09:56 PM   #27
Tony Spinelli
Not Yet Wild

[QUOTE=agpfl;1587081]I can help you. I am just wrapping up my second Breeze conversion to an Alltrax controller. I rebuilt one flooded cart that needed almost all electrical items replaced including the Sevcon controller and motor. This other one is way easier because I am not dealing with corrosion an now have a wiring diagram for it. I have had to source parts from all over. GEM dealerships sometimes will have parts.

What are you looking for?

I Have a 2010 Polaris and need a controller. You have any ideas where I can find one.
Tony Spinelli is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
breeze, polaris
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts