lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-31-2009, 10:18 AM   #1
sudsbaja
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Drives algong then shuts down

91 drives along then locks up, turn the pulley by hand to free then will fire up for a short distance and lock up again. Here is what I have done to this point. Seamed like my generator was the problem took the belt off and hit the pedal for a while was fine. Then I thought the clutch so I was able to drive it with seat off and watched the clutch, it appears to be working ok I saw it move in and out but it never did hug the belt like my 4 wheelers do. I then thought it was the motor locking up checked the oil smelled like a little gas but defiantly old oil so I changed the oil and it still does the same. Do you think it could be the piston locking up? Any advice or pointer appreciated. Thanks
sudsbaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-01-2009, 10:23 AM   #2
sudsbaja
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Drives algong then shuts down

No body can give me advise anything?
sudsbaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 05:18 PM   #3
mjrowley
Gone Wild

Default Re: Drives algong then shuts down

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudsbaja View Post
No body can give me advise anything?
have patience, im learning it to.
mjrowley is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car