lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-04-2020, 07:32 AM   #1
dubzga
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Charging Issue New Onward

Quick question I hope you guys can help with so I'll try to make this as brief as possible.

Neighbor has brand new Onward (lead acid). The ERIC charger has been stuck on "stage 1" (just the bottom light) for 15 hours. He has a battery meter that has been flashing on the lowest bar the entire time. The yellow battery light never illuminated but the cart was running slow. Last month he did have to get a battery replaced.

I'm taking a multimeter over to check out the batteries etc around lunch but i'm not familiar with the ERIC system. Should I bring a USB stick to see if theres an algorithm issue? The charger is hot so it is trying to send current I assume. It came with the watering system and he says he keeps water on the batteries.

Do a lot of these new CC's have issues with lead acid batteries?
dubzga is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-04-2020, 08:28 AM   #2
AquaLuke
Getting Wild

Default Re: Charging Issue New Onward

My onward came with PD+ batteries. After replacing two bad batteries within 4 months of buying it new, I replaced them all with Trojans when the third battery failed.
AquaLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car