lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-28-2023, 12:27 PM   #291
liquidh8
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Where are the Carryall guys?

Looks great. I've made the bed electrically controlled using a liner actuator. I am currently in the process of rebuilding the engine.
liquidh8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-03-2024, 10:46 AM   #292
cplchip
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

This is is my 2003 carryall turf 2 before picture it is currently under restoration and will share a pic of the completed cart but I am taking my time and doing it right
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3011.jpg (427.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3007.jpg (272.6 KB, 0 views)
cplchip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2024, 08:08 PM   #293
valmig
Not Yet Wild

Can anyone point me to a 2022-2023 Carryall 300 wiring diagram? ERIC charger is not charging. only the blue light comes on. I have put in a new charger. I have checked all fuses. Does the 30 amp relay have anything to do with the charging circuit?
valmig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2024, 08:31 PM   #294
Ricks_club
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by valmig View Post
Can anyone point me to a 2022-2023 Carryall 300 wiring diagram? ERIC charger is not charging. only the blue light comes on. I have put in a new charger. I have checked all fuses. Does the 30 amp relay have anything to do with the charging circuit?
Gas or electric?

Richard
Ricks_club is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2024, 09:07 AM   #295
pappydan
Not Yet Wild

I have a 99 carryall that has hell run out of it for the last 20 years. Been gradually replacing worn out parts and now I am in the process of sprucing it up. I can't com[lain about the cost other than the cost of original decals....wow they really stick it to you on those.... WELCOME.
pappydan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2024, 01:54 PM   #296
brock12perry
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Just bought my first Carryall. 2009 48V with a Curtis Cab. Looking for the doors for it, unfortunately they did not come with the cart. I live out in the country with some property. I'll be using for yard work and maybe even a little bit for hunting. Any suggestions on what lift and tires to go with would be appreciated!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20240416_192720.jpg (239.3 KB, 0 views)
brock12perry is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car