lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-05-2017, 11:12 AM   #1
RXLuke
Getting Wild

Club Car

Default 2015 Precedent factory seat/struts/80" roof

Hey everybody,

I have dibs on the 80" top, struts, and factory rear seat (and front seat too) from a 2015 Precedent. I am so excited to get these new pieces and upgrades for my older 2008 Precedent.

I am hesitant about the install though because it will have 0 instructions with it. A Club Car dealer in Mt. Airy, NC is taking it off so I think that they will keep all the hardware and it will come off in good shape.

I have emailed Club Car and I wanted to poll the expert audience in these forums to see if any of the dealers have instructions available or could give me some advice. It's literally everything that was installed by the factory and should just bolt right up, am I correct?

Thanks
RXLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-05-2017, 07:48 PM   #2
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Default Re: 2015 Precedent factory seat/struts/80" roof

Post pics when you get it and I'll help you if you have any questions. It'll fit on your 2008 the same way it came off the 2015.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car