lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-13-2012, 11:09 AM   #1
misty04
Not Yet Wild

Default 1999 ez go golf cart

Hi, I was out riding my golf cart on some trails and i ran over a small stump. My golf cart stop going. I checked all the cables on the batterys everything was fine. I looked at the soloneoid and touched a metal wrench to it and it sparked I do not know if it arced something out or what. I looked underneath the golf cart and a green wire got broke. I Spliced it and put it back together thinking that was the problem but it still does not go. Please help.
Thank You
misty04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-13-2012, 11:17 AM   #2
camaroluvz28
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: 1999 ez go golf cart

1.) the green wire you broke was prob the original problem...that goes to the keyswitch and provides power for cart to move. 2.)sparking the solenoid may have caused another problem but lets focus on one thing at a time...did the back-up buzzer on the cart work before it stopped running? does it still work now?
camaroluvz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 04:31 PM   #3
misty04
Not Yet Wild

yes the buzzer worked before it stopped and it is still currently working.
Old 08-13-2012, 05:42 PM   #4
misty04
Not Yet Wild

Default ez go golf cart

I have a 1999 ez go electric golf cart. I was out riding my golf cart on some trails and i ran over a small stump. My golf cart stop going. I checked all the cables on the batterys everything was fine. I looked at the soloneoid and touched a metal wrench to it and it sparked I do not know if it arced something out or what. I looked underneath the golf cart and a green wire got broke. I spliced it and put it back together thinking that was the problem but it still does not go. Please help.
Old 08-14-2012, 11:38 AM   #5
camaroluvz28
Gone Wild

Yamaha

does the solenoid click when you press pedal down or no?
camaroluvz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO