lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-28-2009, 10:29 PM   #1
rld71
Not Yet Wild

Default Lights/Horn Wiring '94 EZGo Freedom

Wow, this forum is great! Thanks guys for the help you've already given.

I have a '94 EZGo Freedom, recently purchased. It has a horn and front/rear lights, but they don't work. I found a green wire by the batteries that has been cut off. I believe the wire leads to the fuse panel on the drivers side rear wheel well, that I'm pretty sure feeds power to the lights/horn.

I've looked at the wiring diagrams in the sticky's, but don't see a diagram listing the fuse panel, lights, or horn. Am I overlooking it?

Where does the green wire connect? Is it the full 36 volts that go to the fuse panel? I pulled the fuses and they say 32 volts, should they be 36?

Oh, and does anyone know how to remove the front light lense cover? I don't see any screws, and hate to pry on it without knowing the trick.

Thanks again for your help!
rld71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-01-2009, 09:29 AM   #2
monkey-1
Monkeylicious

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Lights/Horn Wiring '94 EZGo Freedom

Here is one for a 2003 Freedom, verify the wire colors to make sure they are the same.

Click for larager view.

And on the Freedom light bars, there are 2 little tabs on each end that need to be disengaged to remove the lens.
monkey-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 06:46 PM   #3
rld71
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Lights/Horn Wiring '94 EZGo Freedom

Monkey-1 -

Thanks for the wiring diagram. I'll check it out and see if it looks to be set up the same as my '94. Green wire to the fuse panel anyway, it's a great start.

Thanks again!!!
rld71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO