lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-18-2020, 08:20 PM   #11
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Default Re: Curtis 400 amp harness plug to Alltrax XCT...

Cool beans.. is it on the website?
kgsc is online now   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-18-2020, 10:39 PM   #12
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
There is a 1268 adapter for XCT to this 24 pin cart. We have 400 and 500 amp in stock.
Do this! Save yourself some hassle. And he also has prices that are real hard to beat!
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 08:57 AM   #13
twilliams81
Gone Wild

There was some misunderstanding and the one he has was for the same setup I referred to with the YDRE that would have to be re-mapped for the PDS2 and then the adapter he is talking about would work. I actually found out yesterday from a large EZGO dealer in the area that they had (2) of the same type carts (Cushman Shuttles) in the shop and that they were having issues with the key switch circuit blowing controllers. They had one were they replaced the control harness and it fixed it and the other they were on the 2nd harness and were hoping that fixed that one. This sounds eerily like what happened in my case where we lost power for no reason and weren't able to get the system to activate unless we jumpered the small post on the solenoid in order to get power to the handheld but could never get anything with the pedal. These sound like a mess and I've learned alot from it but beware if you're thinking about buying one.
twilliams81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO