lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-08-2017, 03:58 PM   #11
Bundi
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Executioner and Alltrax XCT 500 settings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregorio View Post
I've been trying to tell you that the Throttle and RPM settings are tied to the Regen dial on the FNKS. Set the Throttle and RPM min and max to the same. That way it is independent of the Regen dial.

This is my settings now and still no change

Tops out around 5100 rpms ?
Also Tried auto cal reset and it gave me a failed error message???
Bundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-08-2017, 04:15 PM   #12
Gregorio
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Executioner and Alltrax XCT 500 settings?

At least know we know regen is not interfering with it. If you are getting 100% throttle readings, I doubt the reset would help. When I was running the wrong map for my motor, I could not get over 48xx. The new one bumped it up to 52xx. Is that the correct speed map for yours? You might be running out of HP and can't overcome drag and friction at that point. Alltrax support has been very helpful getting mine dialed in.
Gregorio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 04:25 PM   #13
Bundi
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Quote:
At least know we know regen is not interfering with it. If you are getting 100% throttle readings, I doubt the reset would help. When I was running the wrong map for my motor, I could not get over 48xx. The new one bumped it up to 52xx. Is that the correct speed map for yours? You might be running out of HP and can't overcome drag and friction at that point. Alltrax support has been very helpful getting mine dialed in.

It has been sent to me with the executioner map already programmed. I am getting 100% throttle according to the monitor. I have emailed alltrax twice with this question several weeks ago but have not gotten a response.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-08-2017, 04:51 PM   #14
Gregorio
Gone Wild
Club Car

Sorry to hear that. Maybe get your vendor involved to see if the map will allow you to achieve that RPM given your equipment.

One last stab in the dark here, but how are your tire pressures? If too low, rolling resistance can really eat up the HP at the top end.
Gregorio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 05:05 PM   #15
Bundi
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Sorry to hear that. Maybe get your vendor involved to see if the map will allow you to achieve that RPM given your equipment.

One last stab in the dark here, but how are your tire pressures? If too low, rolling resistance can really eat up the HP at the top end.

Tires are 25psi per Robbie at Plum Quick.
Thanks for your help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car