lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-02-2018, 12:16 PM   #1
Jbenlc
Not Yet Wild

Default 36v problems

Hey everybody got a question. My 2008 ezgo 36v will run good sometimes and then other times it will go about 100 yards and die on me. The batteries all check out good. Just 2 days ago I rode the golf cart a couple miles with good power the whole time. Then yesterday I noticed when I put it in reverse to come out of the garage the reverse alarm didnt come on when I backed up. So I drove it down the driveway and like I said about 100 yards it was totally stopped but the batteries were still good with the volt meter. I also checked all the wires and they were all right and nothing was hot.Does this sound like the solenoid? It is lifted with bigger rims and tires btw. Thanks
Jbenlc is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-02-2018, 01:13 PM   #2
JohnnieB
Techno-Nerd

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 36v problems

Is the F/R selector by your knee or is it a rocker switch on the dash next to the key?

What is the battery pack voltage? (38.2V is fully charged)

How tall are the tires? (Stock is 18" tall)
JohnnieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 02:12 PM   #3
Jbenlc
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 36v problems

The switch is by my knee. I'm reading full charge 38.2 and running 22" tires
Jbenlc is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO