lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-08-2018, 04:56 PM   #1
Bigjewler
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Unknown Western Cart

So I finished the last cart and delivered it to a happy uncle, he decided he wanted to give me his western cart, I have a couple of questions before I tear into this thing, first western has weird numbers for vins, I know it’s an ezgo frame however 10008017940 is the number on the frame. It has a 36-48v motor and appears to have a controller, it was a 42v cart but I was thinking going alltrax controller and solenoid along with heavy duty switch, and run 48v being this thing is an older Cadillac style fiberglass body I may actually have the plum quick upgrade done to the motor as well. If you could help me out with the year and your thoughts I would be most appreciative. This is my first ezgo, I’ve always built club cars so if there is anything right off the bat I should know between the two please let me know. Also is there a parts house for the Cadillac style western cart? Need a few things for repairs on the body. As always thanks for your time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bigjewler is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-08-2018, 05:14 PM   #2
Bigjewler
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Unknown Western Cart

Here are some photos for reference purposes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bigjewler is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO