lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-21-2019, 05:48 PM   #11
RobTide
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Buying a cart from a golf course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeL View Post
[emoji1303][emoji1303]Glad you got it.
Thanks. It’s gonna come in super handy.
RobTide is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-21-2019, 06:03 PM   #12
Newbuggyboy
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgsc View Post
With new batteries that isn’t a bad price but if they will come down go for it. Check the obvious for wear and tear plus body damage. If it is beat up that might be a clue it was used hard. If you have access to a handheld you can plug in and check for error codes.
Sounds great! Good luck. Just as a note to others I have some comments.

Being a golf course, or other businesses, I would ask for the vehicle's maintence records. I think you can see the value in that. Along those same lines ask in they, or their service pro has a handheld device. If so ask for a checkup. If they don't maybe you could find a mobile golf cart tech in your area. I know I see ads for them where I live. The cost may vary, but what you have is information to make your best decision.

Hope these help.
Newbuggyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 06:17 PM   #13
RobTide
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbuggyboy View Post
Sounds great! Good luck. Just as a note to others I have some comments.

Being a golf course, or other businesses, I would ask for the vehicle's maintence records. I think you can see the value in that. Along those same lines ask in they, or their service pro has a handheld device. If so ask for a checkup. If they don't maybe you could find a mobile golf cart tech in your area. I know I see ads for them where I live. The cost may vary, but what you have is information to make your best decision.

Hope these help.

Oh man you guys have been great help..as long as I’ve been golfing, I never figured on buying a cart..but opportunity has met motivation and I absolutely don’t need a new one, so this has been a big deal at this price. Especially just for golfing.

There aren’t any records, but the service guy is coming Tuesday and we’re going over it before I take actual ownership. I live on the golf course so I’ll have easy access to the service pro.
Old 07-21-2019, 06:25 PM   #14
Newbuggyboy
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobTide View Post
Oh man you guys have been great help..as long as I’ve been golfing, I never figured on buying a cart..but opportunity has met motivation and I absolutely don’t need a new one, so this has been a big deal at this price. Especially just for golfing.

There aren’t any records, but the service guy is coming Tuesday and we’re going over it before I take actual ownership. I live on the golf course so I’ll have easy access to the service pro.
Where do you live? What course? What hole? We could line the fairway with carts in salute as you tee off. Then while you finish golfing we'll start the barbecue. Depending on your handicap I call 1st at picking my position in the fairway, and barbecue line.

I'm kidding.
Newbuggyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 07:23 PM   #15
RobTide
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbuggyboy View Post
Where do you live? What course? What hole? We could line the fairway with carts in salute as you tee off. Then while you finish golfing we'll start the barbecue. Depending on your handicap I call 1st at picking my position in the fairway, and barbecue line.

I'm kidding.
You had me at “Tee off”.
Old 07-21-2019, 07:51 PM   #16
flaco1801
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

My Golf Club has about 80 carts in rotation....Very few days see all 80 out...They get rotated evenly, washed after use and batteries maintained very well....It's an older community, so i wouldn't hesitate to make the jump...all depends on your situation....
flaco1801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 01:58 PM   #17
Lochlin
Gone Wild

I'd be willing to be that a golf course cart takes less of a beating than a campground one.
Lochlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO