lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-13-2021, 03:08 PM   #1
luvdamud
Getting Wild
Yamaha

Default Gauging interest for a Bob Boyce programming trip in East TN and VA

BGW members, we are trying to line up enough people to get carts programmed by Bob Boyce to make it worth his while to come up north. We are asking Bob to come up the I-81 corridor to program some carts with a trip up I-40 through East Tennessee and continuing on Northward up I-81 in Tennessee and up through Virginia. We are asking Bob to come to our programming spot just outside of Winchester VA (zip code is 22655) just off I-81. This could work for folks in PA, MD, WV and save a HUGE amount of time driving. Bob is about 8 hours away from Winchester so this could possibly save some folks as much as 16 hours of drive time. Also, if you are along the I-81 corridor, you could possibly meet him on his way through or on his return.

We can support many trucks and trailers at our location in Winchester and have a full fab shop at our disposal if something breaks on a cart while testing/tuning with Bob. This trip is not confirmed, nor do we have a date yet but this would be something within the next 30-60 days if that fits Bob's schedule.
If you are interested, post in this thread where you could meet Bob around the I-81 corridor or if you are interested in trailering your cart to our private location near Winchester VA, please indicate that as well.

Let's make it worth Bob's time to travel up this way and get our carts dialed in!!
luvdamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO