lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-07-2021, 09:15 AM   #1
Hayseed76
Not Yet Wild

Default Using Alpha Cell 240TV Batteries in cart?

I have read all the good and bad points to switching 6 6volt batteries over to 3 12 volt batteries in a 36volt cart. I’m not super concerned with the run time as I am with the life expectancy of the batteries.

My question is: Is anyone using or has tried Alpha Cell 240 TX 12volt batteries in their carts? Any luck? Any downfalls? I have pretty much an unlimited supply of these thing and was seriously considering switching to 3 12volt batteries in my 1987 DS.
Hayseed76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Tags
12 volt, 36 volt conversion, 6 volt, batteries, electric
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car