lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-04-2007, 05:35 PM   #1
BurningCart
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Round style K &N Filter

I have read somewhere about replacing the air filter and box with a round style K&N air filter. I have read about the wrong, ill fitting K&N filter for the stock box on EZ-GO that "some one else" is selling and the extreme modifications it needs to even work. So, is it possible adapt a round style K&N to my 94-1/2 EZ-GO? If so, what happens to the breather hose that currently connects to the stock filter box? If anyone has anymore information about K&N filters, I would appreciate it.
BurningCart is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-04-2007, 08:08 PM   #2
cartin AK
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Round style K &N Filter

rcc has a UNI filter and the aapter so the breather goes in the back and ASC has the same adapter with the K&N filter but it is another $40.00. I chose the UNI filter, it is a two stage foam filter, works well.
cartin AK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 09:08 AM   #3
BurningCart
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

I found the RCC site, but not the DSC site. The air filter set-up with RCC was way cool. I guess DSC is short for Deset Sports Center? I bought my lift kit from them, but they no longer sell cart parts I think. Any clairification would help. Thanks.
BurningCart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 09:42 AM   #4
TheNewGuy
Admin/Moderator

Yamaha

I don't know if this would help or not.

http://cartpartsplus.com/product_inf...cb920b0026379f

TheNewGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 11:25 AM   #5
cartin AK
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

It was Arizona Sports Center in Glendale, and I could not find it there anymore. I like the UNI ok and also run the RCC pipe.
cartin AK is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO