Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts
Golf Carts and Parts *No Commercial Ads

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-20-2010, 06:53 PM   #1
pastamaker
Not Yet Wild

Default weird trade

I can tell by reading alot of the posts on this site that a lot of you guys are a bunch of adrenilin junkys as am I so I have an interesting propositoin for someone maybe I have done demo derbys for about 15 years and I'm looking to get out and I have a few cars left over; so if anyone would be interested I am looking for a new cart to play with, definitly needs to be a 4 stroke in good condition, The cars I have are great for real hard derby actoin and I know there has to be another wench weilding redneck on here that has done a derby or two so let me know on this thread if there is any interest
pastamaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-20-2010, 06:56 PM   #2
pastamaker
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: weird trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastamaker View Post
I can tell by reading alot of the posts on this site that a lot of you guys are a bunch of adrenilin junkys as am I so I have an interesting propositoin for someone, maybe, I have done demo derbys for about 15 years and I'm looking to get out and I have a few cars left over; so if anyone would be interested I am looking for a new cart to play with, definitly needs to be a 4 stroke in good condition, The cars I have are great for real hard derby actoin and I know there has to be another wench weilding redneck on here that has done a derby or two so let me know on this thread if there is any interest
sorry about the spelling I have 2 kids fighting me for the keybosrd as we speak, I am in North Dakota for the location of the possible trade
Old 04-23-2010, 03:49 PM   #3
pastamaker
Not Yet Wild

your kidding me none of you guy's have ever wanted to give this a try I tell you what if you have ever experianced road rage this will solve the issue for years on end. trust me its great therapy demoing a old iron car
Old 04-28-2010, 08:36 PM   #4
pastamaker
Not Yet Wild

well I got my trade from a demo derby site I use it looks to be a very nice yamaha ( moderaters please delete this thread)
Old 04-28-2010, 08:50 PM   #5
rib33024

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastamaker View Post
well I got my trade from a demo derby site I use it looks to be a very nice yamaha ( moderaters please delete this thread)
Post up some pics of your carts, we like pics--
rib33024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 07:17 AM   #6
pastamaker
Not Yet Wild

getting the cart today will put pics on when I can
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts