lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-13-2010, 08:56 PM   #1
oletop
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default 1992 Marathon vs. 1995 Medalist

First of all I am new to golf carts. I would like to start by saying thanks for all of the information sharing on this site. I have 2 golf carts. Neither is currently running. I believe the Marathon will run with just new batteries. The reverse alarm sounds when put in reverse. I believe that is all of the power the batteries have. When I bought the cart some of the battery tops were off and they looked completely dry. I am going to try my Dad's batteries from his new cart when I get home just to see what happens. The Medalist was my dad's and he said it just quit one day. It has been sitting in the back of his property for probably about 4 years. After cleaning it up all of the electrical system is rusted and corroded. Is there anyway that I can use parts from the Marathon to fix the Medalist or vice versa. If so which do ya'll recommend I fix up. The Medalist is a series type. I don't know much about golf carts and I have been reading lots of information from the site. Thanks for all of the info. I plan on fixing up one of the carts and putting a lift on it with 23" tires. It will be used mainly around the house and an occasional trip to the hunting camp. Not severe of roading. Thanks, Oletop
oletop is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO