lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-04-2020, 04:13 PM   #1
krtyson08
Not Yet Wild

Default 2 problems Fuel problems kf82 & what a1 hook to on starter gen

My cart keep running dry so I looked into it and took the vacuum line off the crankcase and the fuel pump was full of oil I’m guessing but blew it out and started to run fine would me having the rear end blocked up cause this to happen or do I have to much oil in it even though it read right at full?

And I’m pretty sure I have most of the starter generator hooked up correctly but where a1 hook to cause its starting the engine when it’s running but it’s not chartering the battery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
krtyson08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-06-2020, 04:35 PM   #2
Springbok
Photoshop Guy

Club Car

Default Re: 2 problems Fuel problems kf82 & what a1 hook to on starter gen

If your oil is overfilled, there is a greater chance that your vacuum line will get clogged as the nipple sits very low in the front of the block. Jacking it up too high the rear will also send oil into that line. Drain some oil out (keep it in the safe zone on the dipstick) and see if the situation improves.

Is your cart lifted? I can't remember. Many cart owners lift their carts...and it changes the angle at which the engine sits, so they in turn have trouble finding the proper oil level. On the older carts it's easy to level out the motor by lowering the cradle at the front snubber.
Springbok is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car