lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-01-2020, 07:56 AM   #1
JAS33
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Smile 2021 EZGO L6 Speed Adjuistments via Bob Boyce and Lithium Battery Life

I just purchased a 2021 EZGO L6 with Lithium Battery. I have a bigger family so I'm thrilled with the size. Bob Boyce stopped by this week on his Charlotte trip and I CANNOT recommend him enough. I have to admit I was a little skeptical of meeting a guy on a message board and having him show up at my house. Bob is super professional and is a wizard. He completely changed the speeds on my cart. My MAX speed in rabbit mode prior to Bob was 15 mph. After about an hour of him working on my cart we are able to max out at 33 mph and we have dialed down turtle mode to 20mph max. Has completely changed the way we can use our cart. Work with his scheduler, USGIcollector, on this forum and they will get you on the schedule.

My next question is how long are your lithium batteries lasting from charge to charge? I'm not sure my battery life meter is working properly. We took it out last night with 1/2 full battery and we drained it after 20 mins of riding around. I didn't run it until it died because we live in a hilly neighborhood and I don't have a trailer yet.

Curious what others are seeing on battery life with Lithiums...and is the battery meter accurate?

PS: Bob, thanks again. The cart runs much smoother between gas and braking and the speeds are amazing.
JAS33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 08:23 AM   #2
Whodeysrt
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 2021 EZGO L6 Speed Adjuistments via Bob Boyce and Lithium Battery Life

My 2020 L6 with the 3 pack of lithium depletes roughly 1/4 after about a 10 mile round trip. Bob has also programmed mine very similar to what speeds you have.

I have been watching carefully since the speed adjustments and have not noticed much changes... I have not depleted the charge past 1/2 yet.

Bob is an awesome patriot and I could listen to his stories all day!
Whodeysrt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 08:29 AM   #3
JAS33
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2021 EZGO L6 Speed Adjuistments via Bob Boyce and Lithium Battery Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whodeysrt View Post
My 2020 L6 with the 3 pack of lithium depletes roughly 1/4 after about a 10 mile round trip. Bob has also programmed mine very similar to what speeds you have.

I have been watching carefully since the speed adjustments and have not noticed much changes... I have not depleted the charge past 1/2 yet.

Bob is an awesome patriot and I could listen to his stories all day!
Shoot. Mine is depleting much faster than that. 1/4 gone after a 5 mile round trip. Wonder if the battery meter is inaccurate?
JAS33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 08:37 AM   #4
Whodeysrt
Not Yet Wild

Our trips have been with mostly 2 people sometimes 4...weight could play a factor if yours is loaded up?...just thinkin
Whodeysrt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2021, 03:09 PM   #5
rickdawson1
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Does anyone know how to contact bob bryce. I would love to discuss the possibility of reprogramming my speed controller.
rickdawson1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2021, 03:51 PM   #6
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Send a message to usgicollector with your information about your cart. Lifted, tire size, location, etc and he can steer you in the right direction.
kgsc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2022, 11:20 AM   #7
beachbuggie621
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

USGIcollector does Bob Boyce come to Clearwater, Fl? We need a speed upgrade.
beachbuggie621 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2022, 12:46 PM   #8
Sandyezgo1045
Not Yet Wild

usgicollector I have ezgo Express L6 Elite as well, I’m in Atlanta would like to get Bob to tune my controller as well if he is passing through any time soon.
Sandyezgo1045 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2022, 02:58 AM   #9
usgicollector
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandyezgo1045 View Post
usgicollector I have ezgo Express L6 Elite as well, I’m in Atlanta would like to get Bob to tune my controller as well if he is passing through any time soon.
You need two more posts before you can pm. Get the posts in and I'll send you a pm.
usgicollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2022, 11:29 AM   #10
bvw
Not Yet Wild

Looking to catch Bob in Orlando...hopefully this is third post!
bvw is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
battery life, elite, ezgo, lithium
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO