lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-18-2019, 03:10 PM   #41
Joelwdryden
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Nothing to see here. Team Tesla

I think for now I'm going to charge my cells to 4.15 volts for a pack voltage of 41.5, even though they're capable a little higher. The run time of the cart has been phenomenal. I need to track miles etc but I've been going across my small town of 3500 for a round of golf and back, and only dropping about 1 or 1.5 volts by the time I'm back home. No change in heat in use it charging, and everything is staying balanced.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk
Joelwdryden is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-18-2019, 06:38 PM   #42
Riso
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joelwdryden View Post
I think for now I'm going to charge my cells to 4.15 volts for a pack voltage of 41.5, even though they're capable a little higher. The run time of the cart has been phenomenal. I need to track miles etc but I've been going across my small town of 3500 for a round of golf and back, and only dropping about 1 or 1.5 volts by the time I'm back home. No change in heat in use it charging, and everything is staying balanced.

Yes, use a gps app on your phone to track your miles. My Volt pack (141ah) will probably go 50 miles. I have only gone 32 miles and still have 35-40% soc left. Never needed to go further than that.
Riso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 06:49 PM   #43
Joelwdryden
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Thanks Riso!

Old 01-05-2020, 09:44 AM   #44
TonicThrower
Not Yet Wild

Heh so how many Makita 18volt LXT 6.0ah battery packs do I need in parallel to match your capacity at nominally 36volts?
TonicThrower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 02:55 PM   #45
Joelwdryden
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

I'm guessing those probably have 10 18650 batteries in them but I'm not positive. I have 1000 18650, wired in 10s.

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO