lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Announcements
Announcements Important information concerning the forum and members.

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2010, 09:02 PM   #81
essness
Not your usual outlaw

Yamaha

Default Re: IGKRA Membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by scubabud View Post
OK here is what I found... once I pulled off the sticker on my chest and was in shock of how much pain I felt with all the hairs it removed... a flash of white light accompanied by a burst of red was visibly... but when the pain settled so did the lights... so I guess it did work... at least for a moment anyway. Thanks for the tech tip as well... I also believe there is another way to accomplish this as well... so when we finally meet I'll have you hold your sticker while I kick you in the balls... I believe you'll be seeing the light as well... at least of a moment or so! Hey... maybe we can put my suggestion in the tech book as well!!!
I KNEW IT WOULD WORK I look forward to meeting you Scuba, but my sticker works just fine Appreciate the offer though
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-28-2010, 11:35 PM   #82
rifter
rifter

E-Z-GO

You both get an OUCH for all the tech support.
Old 06-28-2010, 11:36 PM   #83
rifter
rifter

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by redriderno22 View Post
gust took a look at the member list at the IGKRA site
and noticed one thing?

GB took the #1 spot.....

dont you think thats a little premature?....
GB is # 1 in my book
Old 06-30-2010, 07:57 AM   #84
gornoman
Stay thirsty my friends!

Mixed Breed

Someone had to be #1. May as well be the guy with a the baddest sparkie cart in the world.
Old 06-30-2010, 03:32 PM   #85
redriderno22
let it SNOW

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by gornoman View Post
Someone had to be #1. May as well be the guy with a the baddest sparkie cart in the world.
Im just tryin to rattle his cage..

or make him mad enuf to come up here and race
Old 07-01-2010, 05:58 PM   #86
smallblock450sl
Sometime's............

Yamaha

Just wanted to let you guy's know....The mailman found his way to the remote wilderness mailbox (I know you think the NW is wilderness territory), 2 questions, after the sentance "you're exclusive comp #, mine has " " (or close) isn't my number "69"? 2nd, I thought "IGKRA" was for "International Golf Kart (Racing) Association? How do I purchase more stickers (really need one for my truck) and a hat? Oh...that's 3 questions
Old 07-01-2010, 06:05 PM   #87
essness
Not your usual outlaw

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallblock450sl View Post
Just wanted to let you guy's know....The mailman found his way to the remote wilderness mailbox (I know you think the NW is wilderness territory), 2 questions, after the sentance "you're exclusive comp #, mine has " " (or close) isn't my number "69"? 2nd, I thought "IGKRA" was for "International Golf Kart (Racing) Association? How do I purchase more stickers (really need one for my truck) and a hat? Oh...that's 3 questions
Dave, sorry! I think I forgot to put your number in there

I will get more stickers out soon. I need to keep enough for memberships right now. I'll post when they will be available. No hats! that just cheapens the entire thing, (based on previous expirience). Just kiddin, We will have hats and shirts available at some point, right now we need to get this thing up and running. We have great support and I suspect the Sept. event will bring even more support. Once we hit our stride, we'll have all sorts of things available. Maybe even an event in the "remote wilderness territory"
Old 07-01-2010, 06:21 PM   #88
smallblock450sl
Sometime's............

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by essness View Post
Dave, sorry! I think I forgot to put your number in there

I will get more stickers out soon. I need to keep enough for memberships right now. I'll post when they will be available. No hats! that hust cheapens the entire thing, (based on previous expirience). Just kiddin, We will have hats and shirts available at some point, right now we need to get this thing up and running. We have great support and I suspect the Sept. event will bring even more support. Once we hit our stride, we'll have all sorts of things available. Maybe even an event in the "remote wilderness territory"
Don't you play with my emotions like that!!!!! If that were to happen.....I promise, I would have something to run. Keep up the good work Scot and all that run IGKRA A shirt idea...Rifters new build on one side and GB on the other pointing at each other, doesn't get any more extreme than that
Old 07-02-2010, 11:01 AM   #89
GarageBuilt
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Red face Re: IGKRA Membership

That would make a cool shirt.. How about having them back to back doing a burn out. And having the smoke from the tires raise above the carts spelling out IGKRA .. I would buy that shirt!!!!!
Old 07-02-2010, 11:42 AM   #90
LostHusker
Just one day at a time

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarageBuilt View Post
That would make a cool shirt.. How about having them back to back doing a burn out. And having the smoke from the tires raise above the carts spelling out IGKRA .. I would buy that shirt!!!!!
DO IT, DO IT, DO IT
Closed Thread
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Announcements