lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-05-2016, 12:06 PM   #1
Bikertrash00
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Looking for exhaust stack (head pipe) 89 3pg

Hey everybody, well the exhaust stack on my 89' 3PG finally broke again, it has been welded up several times before I picked the cart up and when I did the build I installed springs at the muffler connection to take some stress of the head pipe but it broke last night. If anybody has one or any other ideas please let me know!

Thanks,
Scott
Bikertrash00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-05-2016, 12:47 PM   #2
Camohorse1978
Getting Wild

Default Re: Looking for exhaust stack (head pipe) 89 3pg

It shouldn't keep breaking unless the motor or the muffler one are moving around way too much . If it has been welded a few times I would just have another made or order one and track down your issue that keeps causing it break
Camohorse1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 12:42 PM   #3
Bikertrash00
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Found a used one that looks to be in good condition for $79 total. I have talked about a vibration issue with this cart in the past, looks like this winter I will have to pull the whole cradle out and check for cracks and broken welds.
Bikertrash00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 12:59 PM   #4
Camohorse1978
Getting Wild

That would be a good idea , the one I am currently rebuilding has 2 broke places in the cradle and mounts . Don't what caused it because these little carts aren't torque monsters or anything . This one was always used on golf course or roadways .
Camohorse1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO