lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-26-2010, 09:07 PM   #1
jensen44
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default EzGo Tuff1 Identification

Hello all. I am trying to find some parts for my cart, but I am a little hesitant to know that I have the exact cart information. If you can shed some light on what I have, I would be very appreciative. Here is what I know.

1. Ezgo Tuff1 with utility hydraulic dump bed.
2. 2 cylinder engine. (I think 295cc.)
3. The tag is under the glove box. (indicating pre-1993)
4. However the tag indicates that it is a 1995.

Here is what the tag says:

EZGO Textron
GXT-804
Manf. Code: K0695
S/N A-35297

I need to get a clutch for this cart, but I need to be sure of the year and engine first. To make matters worse, the manuals that I got with it are for Model Year 91-92. Any identification help would be greatly appreciated. Sorry for the long post.

Jensen
jensen44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-27-2010, 06:13 AM   #2
ez go go
Doin' the Wild Thang

E-Z-GO

Default Re: EzGo Tuff1 Identification

The serial number you have list it as a 95 GXT804D truck... You should see some engine info. printed on the front of the engine on the black shroud that covers the cyl. head. It should be printed on the cover to the left of the carb. if you in front of the engine. If it is a 295 or 350 it will look like this EH29 or EH35... Hope it helps. You can use this link in the future for year and model...http://www.shopezgo.com/common/templ...ialnumber.aspx
ez go go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 10:47 AM   #3
jensen44
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Thank you so much for the info. I was assuming that, but wanted an expert to confirm before I started ordering the wrong parts. Thanks for taking the time.

Jensen
jensen44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 03:47 PM   #4
ez go go
Doin' the Wild Thang

E-Z-GO

I am no expert whatsoever, I have just been taking notes from some of the great resources and administrators here at BGW.... I'm glad we could assist you and hope to that we can be of more assistance in the future!! Have a nice day!!
ez go go is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO