lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-06-2013, 01:20 PM   #1
Phenry
Not Yet Wild

Default Bad boy buggy

My first post and first eletric buggy ! I have traded for a bb-ams4 buggy year model is o6 i think maybe a 07. I have little money tied up in this so thinking i will give it a shot. This buggy has been sitting for years someone has came alone and cut all the wires connecting batteries. My first thing to do is replace batteries and wiring and buy a charger. What are the suggestions on getting these ? Ive found nothing as far as online parts for this buggy ? Thanks to anyone that can give me info !
Phenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-06-2013, 05:59 PM   #2
roady89
nimda
Club Car

Default Re: Bad boy buggy

Is this a Navitas controller (single green controller) or the dual Sevcons? (2 blue) Either one......sucks for a DC electrical drive system. If its a Sevcon....lord help you sir. If its a Navitas powered...thats not too bad. I have the diagrams for the Navitas powered but not sevcon.
roady89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 10:00 PM   #3
Phenry
Not Yet Wild

Are the controlers the motors ? I havnt a clue the correct term lol if so there is a big motor under front and rear ? May be better off to part this ride out !
Old 07-06-2013, 10:05 PM   #4
roady89
nimda
Club Car

Controllers are lil boxes that control how much power gets to the motor. Battery cables will go to it/them
roady89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 06:38 AM   #5
wthompson912
Getting Wild
Club Car

BadBoy Buggies was bought by textron/e-z-go, you can contact them and get technical support, wiring diagrams and so forth for your cart. 1-800-241-5855
wthompson912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 08:57 AM   #6
Phenry
Not Yet Wild

Ok ! Thanks alot ! Maybe there is a chance it will roll again !!
Old 07-07-2013, 10:50 AM   #7
sunoco
STEALTH 4X4

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGEECHEEGOLFCART View Post
BadBoy Buggies was bought by textron/e-z-go, you can contact them and get technical support, wiring diagrams and so forth for your cart. 1-800-241-58.
Lol good luck with that!!!!! I contacted them to get a wiring diagram for a customers cart and was provided a hand drawn diagram that was wrong. Their customer service is the pits. 1200+ when that green monster goes out
sunoco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 01:44 PM   #8
Phenry
Not Yet Wild

Wonder why bbb is that way ? Looks lke a quality built buggy but coustomer support is just as important ? Just my 2 pennys !
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts