lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-21-2018, 02:07 PM   #11
HttySctty
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: New Batteries Now Headlights don’t Work

NoleFan, thank you. I see the reducer. I am pretty sure they are factory and have followed all the wires front to back. The lights run from one to another.
HttySctty is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-21-2018, 02:13 PM   #12
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Where do the wires terminate at on the supply end?

And the cart runs fine electrically otherwise? (Meaning proper voltage?)

It just makes you think a cable is installed wrong or a tap wire left off....
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 09:54 AM   #13
Roxyflash
Gone Wild
Club Car

Did the led light kit come with its own harness?On some models there a ground terminal strip under dash.
Roxyflash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2018, 08:06 AM   #14
HttySctty
Not Yet Wild

Hello, hopefully you all enjoyed the holiday. I am back at it. The lights look factory, but I did install new LEDs in the factory housing. I followers the wires from front to back and unless there is a fuse inline inside the black cable housing, there are no more fuses. Like I mentioned before, they worked until I installed new batteries. Couldn’t there be a fuse on the reducer that only affects the headlamps?
HttySctty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2018, 10:50 AM   #15
Fairtax4me
Bonafide Nincompoop

Club Car

There should only be one power wire that goes to the light switch. This will supply power to both the head lights and tail lights.
The voltage reducer should be working if you’re getting 13V to the light switch. You need to determine if you’re getting power to the bulbs. Bulbs plugged in, light switch on, is there voltage present at the connectors for the head lamp bulbs? Check both pins on both bulbs.

Have you thoroughly checked in the battery compartment for loose wires? It’s easy to lose track of one or knock a wire loose when moving batteries around.
I can’t really help beyond that because I can’t see the cart. A wire either got knocked loose, or didn’t get connected back where it should be when the new batteries were put in would be the most likely thing.
Fairtax4me is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
head lights
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car