lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-11-2019, 08:33 PM   #1
MakeItWorse
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Alltrax SPM-48400 on old resistor cart

Okay, so here is what I am working with. I have a 1984 36v Club Car. The only thing that was good on the cart is a 36v 2.2hp motor. I have a Alltrax SPM-48400 controller, with a SW180 Contactor, and a Curtis PB-6. Now here is my problem. I don't have a reverse switch yet, and I have no clue if I need any diodes or other electrical components. Also, what are your thoughts on running the 36v motor on 48v.

Does anyone have a diagram with how I need to wire this thing and what part numbers would I need to add to these random pieces to make this run. I don't even have batteries yet, so I am debating on Li-ion if I can find them cheap enough.

In addition to the electrical parts, I am going to completely redo the fiberglass and paint it, install quad a-arms and drag links in the rear. With all that said, the electronics and batteries seem like they are going to cost me the most. I am trying to keep this whole build under $2000.00

Thanks
Scott
MakeItWorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car