lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-31-2019, 04:28 PM   #1
Hit it like a champ
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Headlights in the stock precedent hood

Does anyone have any pictures of a precident with i stock hood with the headlights cut out and mounted into the hood. I searched and found nothing. Is this even possible or is there not enough room behind the hood.
Hit it like a champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-31-2019, 06:15 PM   #2
Htownblue
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Headlights in the stock precedent hood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hit it like a champ View Post
Does anyone have any pictures of a precident with i stock hood with the headlights cut out and mounted into the hood. I searched and found nothing. Is this even possible or is there not enough room behind the hood.
Behind the front cowling is the support shell which is immediately behind the “hood”/front cowling.
You could fab/cut mounting holes/spaces. However the back end of the lights would likely penetrate somewhere into the dash area. And then your wiring would be exposed so some degree so you’d have to run conduit.

You could mount some small ones in the thick bumper like trim piece surrounding the front cowling I suppose.
Htownblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car