lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-30-2019, 02:30 PM   #1
scmoose
Gone Wild

Default Stock controller and speed code 4

I had speed code 4 programmed in my controller when I removed it from my cart. If and when its hooked back up will it still be programmed for code 4? What if its installed in a different cart? 2012 Precedent.
scmoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-30-2019, 02:33 PM   #2
Sergio
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Stock controller and speed code 4

It should still work, the speed code 4 is programmed into the controller's non-volatile memory.
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 05:01 PM   #3
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Default Re: Stock controller and speed code 4

I had one from my '03 that went to my '06 and then to my '07. Have bought and sold them the same way. Only time I had an issue was years ago I sent one off for warranty work and when it got back it was back to SP3.
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car