lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-31-2017, 06:14 AM   #1
Smz
Not Yet Wild

Default G16 service manual and oem parts

1996 gi16 gas. Where do I find a service manual and a good place for oem parts? Have been working on bikes, sleds, etc for years and have a myriad of dealers and online parts available. New to golf carts and it seems very limited.
My local yamaha dealer acted as though I was the first person on earth to look for parts and manual. Located in middle of nowhere in Minnesota. Thanks for any suggestions.
Links I have found in searching for manuals on this site seem to be dead ends.
Smz is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-31-2017, 06:22 AM   #2
Dave in VA
maintaining a low profile

Yamaha

Default Re: G16 service manual and oem parts

https://www.shopyamaha.com/

Manuals and part numbers are here. Search the numbers and you'll find dealers...
Dave in VA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 07:00 AM   #3
The Big Weezy
Getting Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smz View Post
1996 gi16 gas. Where do I find a service manual and a good place for oem parts? Have been working on bikes, sleds, etc for years and have a myriad of dealers and online parts available. New to golf carts and it seems very limited.
My local yamaha dealer acted as though I was the first person on earth to look for parts and manual. Located in middle of nowhere in Minnesota. Thanks for any suggestions.
Links I have found in searching for manuals on this site seem to be dead ends.
This is who in use. They ship quickly and have been easy to deal with the couple times I have used them. And they have the online parts manual linked to their site. https://www.harrisgolfcars.com

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
The Big Weezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 07:08 AM   #4
1992G8
Gone Wild

I have had good experiences with this dealer:

http://www.midohiogolfcar.com/

Click on OEM Parts Finder. Use the drop down boxes. Gives great diagrams, part numbers and prices.
1992G8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha