lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-06-2018, 12:08 PM   #1
marlin035
Not Yet Wild

Default Performance Upgrades for Gas XRT 1550

I start with saying that Side by Side/Mule/Ranger would much better suit my needs/use but is trumped by the street legality issue and I don't want to store, nor maintain both a gas golf cart and a side by side.

2016 Gas XRT 1550 is the subject vehicle....I will use this for light hunting, some people moving for work and still tote the family around town as well. Current top speed is approx 25 MPH which is fine 90% of the time. I have just a couple instances where it would be nice to get low 30's for short periods of time while negotiating some traffic while traversing to other neighborhood type roads

Any options for these machines to "tune" them up? Lift kits to allow for larger tires? Dont see a tremendous amount of information nor options for these machines out on the world wide web

Thanks in advance...
marlin035 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car