lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-22-2019, 12:50 AM   #1
Morsoseth
Not Yet Wild

Default Any tricks to add blinkers to 1998 DS.

So if you're paying any attention to this sub-forum, you'll realize I've been bitten by the Buggy Bug. So far, I've got my cart up and running. The rev limiter is eliminated and the throttle has been adjusted to gain more speed and I've ordered a Jake's 6" a- arm lift. Tonight I bought this kit off Amazon because it was a bit cheaper than the street legal ones by about $100. My question is has anyone figured out a to add blinkers to an older club car at a reasonable price? The rhox blinker is the cheapest I've been able to locate and it's still around $80. Hoping that one of you gurus have already found a cheaper work around.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CkOlVnd.jpg (56.2 KB, 0 views)
Morsoseth is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-22-2019, 09:37 AM   #2
nwocart
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Any tricks to add blinkers to 1998 DS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsoseth View Post
So if you're paying any attention to this sub-forum, you'll realize I've been bitten by the Buggy Bug. So far, I've got my cart up and running. The rev limiter is eliminated and the throttle has been adjusted to gain more speed and I've ordered a Jake's 6" a- arm lift. Tonight I bought this kit off Amazon because it was a bit cheaper than the street legal ones by about $100. My question is has anyone figured out a to add blinkers to an older club car at a reasonable price? The rhox blinker is the cheapest I've been able to locate and it's still around $80. Hoping that one of you gurus have already found a cheaper work around.
I'm not sure about adding blinkers to that kit without wiring. I would just return that kit and get one that has blinkers already with it. Save yourself the hassle. Theres a kit on ebay for $140 that is even LED, with blinkers. I was going to go that route if I couldn't find a replacement lense and couldn't get my blinkers working. Luckily I found a lens and got blinkers to flash

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Club-Car-DS...l/173688509097

edit: I am pretty sure there are even cheaper kits that are non LED, and even cheaper if you don't need turn signals
https://www.ebay.com/itm/CLUB-CAR-DS...AAAOSwI8laNDEu
nwocart is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car